In feeding our own horses and livestock and from speaking with thousands of horse owners over the years, we have found that most horses will go to Chaffhaye immediately. Because it is their basic nature to be suspicious of any new feed, some horses might need assistance getting started on Chaffhaye. For finicky eaters, we suggest top dressing Chaffhaye with something like apple sauce to get them started. Any change of feed, including change to Chaffhaye, should be introduced gradually over a week to minimize the possibility of digestive upsets. Once you have successfully introduced Chaffhaye, look out! Your horse won’t want anything else.
Chaffhaye for Equine
- Fuel your Athlete: Loaded with nutrients & energy to maximize their full potential.
- No “Hay Belly”: Less intestinal fill means better fitting saddle & better performing athlete
- Stress Reduction: Natural probiotics maintain an optimal digestive pH, eliminating ailments from stress and hauling
- Dust & Airborne Mold-spore free Guaranteed! Whether competing at the highest level or pleasure riding, breathing issues should be the last thing on you or your animals mind
- Convenient Packaging: Compact with No Mess and No Waste. Chaffhaye is perfect for the read.
How an animals digestive system utilizes given feed is termed their biological response. Studies involving horses have shown a significantly higher biological response to fermented products like Chaffhaye. A higher biological response means your horse is getting more nutrients out of their forage. The “pre-digestion” inside the bag allows the horse to absorb more nutrients in the forage with less spillover to the hindgut.